Help us welcome today’s feature blogger, a single mom sharing her journey.
Meet A Life of Our Own!
A Life of Our Own was started about a year ago when I was a single mother with a new baby girl, wanting to document our life together. To my surprise, very shortly after I met a single father, and someday I’d like to say ‘the rest is history’. Now it’s the story of the crazy mess you get into when two single parents with babies get together.
A Life Of Our Own recommends these 3 posts:
- 24 Amazing Things
- 4 Reasons You Shouldn’t Follow Me on Twitter
- The Annoying Orange Terrifies My Child
Make sure to comment below for roll call and then go check out A Life of Our Own and share some more comment love!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016