Help us welcome today’s feature blogger, a single mom sharing her journey.
Meet A Life of Our Own!
A Life of Our Own was started about a year ago when I was a single mother with a new baby girl, wanting to document our life together. To my surprise, very shortly after I met a single father, and someday I’d like to say ‘the rest is history’. Now it’s the story of the crazy mess you get into when two single parents with babies get together.
A Life Of Our Own recommends these 3 posts:
- 24 Amazing Things
- 4 Reasons You Shouldn’t Follow Me on Twitter
- The Annoying Orange Terrifies My Child
Make sure to comment below for roll call and then go check out A Life of Our Own and share some more comment love!
- 9 Types Of Shareable Images For Your Blog - May 3, 2016
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016