New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
Today’s featured blogger is When Did I Become My Mom?
She has this really great post about watching her precious boys playing.
Heather: When DID I become my mom? Good gravy…no matter how hard you try to fight it, it happens before you realize it. I love Nicole because she referenced Star Trek in one of her emails. Old school Star Trek.
Tiffany: She loves vintage Sesame Street. Who doesn’t??! I love it when a blogger will post with an open heart and Nicole is so good at this.
We have a really great discussion in our Blog Frog community going on right now about feeling a little intimidated by other blogger’s writing skills.
SITS Girls is coming to:
San Francisco, Philadelphia and Austin tickets are on sale now!
Want to get an email each time we post? Just click here.
And, as always, when you see this:
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013