New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!
Today’s featured blogger is Sew Not My Day
Heather: I like to sew too, but mostly easy stuff. I’m always so impressed when people actually sew clothes. I’ve tried, but it doesn’t work out so well for me.
Tiffany: My mom sews too and I love to watch her work.
SITS Girls Bloggy Boot Camp now has tickets available for the Phoenix and San Francisco events!
Want to subscribe to SITS and get an email each time we post? Just click here.
And, as always, when you see this:
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013