Good day to you, SITStahs. Today’s featured blogger writes openly about motherhood with no topic left uncovered. She writes about life after a miscarriage, crafts, moms and careers, and a whole bunch more. Welcome Christa from I Know How Is Babby Formed.
Let’s meet Christa up close and personal!
I’m Christa, aka the BabbyMama. I have one daughter, and hope for more someday; I have five cats, but hope for less someday; and I have one husband, which seems like just the right number. I talk about miscarriage unapologetically because, darn it, someone has to! I talk about crafts and being a mom and life, too. I used to season it all with snark, but nowadays I’m trying to be nice. To sum up, I KNOW HOW IS BABBY FORMED is all about me – doesn’t that sound selfish? But where else does a wage slave working mama get to have total unequivocal “me time,” anyway? Enjoy, say hi, and let’s be friends!
A very funny look at the question of Men In The Delivery Room.
The Short Non Existence of Baby C discusses a vanished triplet and her reaction.
Christa looks at whether all mothers should be called “working mothers” in Calling All Moms “Working Moms”.
Now leave a quick comment here, then scurry off to Christa’s blog to give her some love on her big day!
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012