Great support of yesterday’s FB- We love seeing all that love!
Today we have another awesome blogger. She came to our Bloggy Boot Camp in Denver and we were instantly smitten.
Please meet, Tara, of Tara Dara Made It.
Enough from us. Here is what Tara has to say for herself:
I’m an artsy fartsy mom who owns a sewing business and the owner/author of Taradara Made It. My business name is derived from my first name and my maiden name, Darough. In college, friends used to call me Taradara … kind of catchy with a ring to it. I use blogging as a way to communicate and to reach out to others. I love the blogging community and learning about other businesses that I feature twice a week.
She’s got a great blog- so leave a comment below letting us know you were here and then head over to her place to check it out and leave a comment… or five. 😉
Here are some gems she knows you’ll love:
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013