Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today’s feature blogger is “drunk on writing”!
Help us give a warm welcome to BeQuoted.
“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” – Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing
Can the readers say “Amen”? Let’s admit it: Reality is not half as much fun as being a little tipsy. Writing is my wine. Hey, wine is my wine. I refuse to attend AA meetings and instead choose to remain “drunk on writing” about topics that will hopefully provoke opinion, promote awareness, and create ongoing dialogue about all things worthy of being Quoted. I await your comments and opinion. Be Quoted!
BeQuoted recommends these great posts:
- Didn’t Know I Was Stupid Till I Met Someone Smart
- 5 Tips I Learned From My Toddler on How to Be a Better Spouse
- 15 Lies and Alibis – The Good One’s Never Die
Let’s do this! Go visit BeQuoted and share the comment love…after you roll call below!
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Sure Your Website Is Protected - May 16, 2017
- What You Need To Know About Incorporating Your Blog - May 15, 2017