Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today’s feature blogger is “drunk on writing”!
Help us give a warm welcome to BeQuoted.
“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” – Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing
Can the readers say “Amen”? Let’s admit it: Reality is not half as much fun as being a little tipsy. Writing is my wine. Hey, wine is my wine. I refuse to attend AA meetings and instead choose to remain “drunk on writing” about topics that will hopefully provoke opinion, promote awareness, and create ongoing dialogue about all things worthy of being Quoted. I await your comments and opinion. Be Quoted!
BeQuoted recommends these great posts:
- Didn’t Know I Was Stupid Till I Met Someone Smart
- 5 Tips I Learned From My Toddler on How to Be a Better Spouse
- 15 Lies and Alibis – The Good One’s Never Die
Let’s do this! Go visit BeQuoted and share the comment love…after you roll call below!
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016