Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today’s feature blogger is “drunk on writing”!
Help us give a warm welcome to BeQuoted.
“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” – Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing
Can the readers say “Amen”? Let’s admit it: Reality is not half as much fun as being a little tipsy. Writing is my wine. Hey, wine is my wine. I refuse to attend AA meetings and instead choose to remain “drunk on writing” about topics that will hopefully provoke opinion, promote awareness, and create ongoing dialogue about all things worthy of being Quoted. I await your comments and opinion. Be Quoted!
BeQuoted recommends these great posts:
- Didn’t Know I Was Stupid Till I Met Someone Smart
- 5 Tips I Learned From My Toddler on How to Be a Better Spouse
- 15 Lies and Alibis – The Good One’s Never Die
Let’s do this! Go visit BeQuoted and share the comment love…after you roll call below!
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015