Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today’s feature blogger is “drunk on writing”!
Help us give a warm welcome to BeQuoted.
“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” – Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing
Can the readers say “Amen”? Let’s admit it: Reality is not half as much fun as being a little tipsy. Writing is my wine. Hey, wine is my wine. I refuse to attend AA meetings and instead choose to remain “drunk on writing” about topics that will hopefully provoke opinion, promote awareness, and create ongoing dialogue about all things worthy of being Quoted. I await your comments and opinion. Be Quoted!
BeQuoted recommends these great posts:
- Didn’t Know I Was Stupid Till I Met Someone Smart
- 5 Tips I Learned From My Toddler on How to Be a Better Spouse
- 15 Lies and Alibis – The Good One’s Never Die
Let’s do this! Go visit BeQuoted and share the comment love…after you roll call below!
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015