Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today’s feature blogger is “drunk on writing”!
Help us give a warm welcome to BeQuoted.
“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” – Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing
Can the readers say “Amen”? Let’s admit it: Reality is not half as much fun as being a little tipsy. Writing is my wine. Hey, wine is my wine. I refuse to attend AA meetings and instead choose to remain “drunk on writing” about topics that will hopefully provoke opinion, promote awareness, and create ongoing dialogue about all things worthy of being Quoted. I await your comments and opinion. Be Quoted!
BeQuoted recommends these great posts:
- Didn’t Know I Was Stupid Till I Met Someone Smart
- 5 Tips I Learned From My Toddler on How to Be a Better Spouse
- 15 Lies and Alibis – The Good One’s Never Die
Let’s do this! Go visit BeQuoted and share the comment love…after you roll call below!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016