Today’s feature blogger Bike, Banjo & Baby believes you shouldn’t give up what you love when you become a parent.
Let’s find out how she makes it work!
I believe that parents should hold onto what they love, even with a baby in the house. My husband is passionate about bikes and I love to play the five-string banjo. My blog is all about squeezing in time for your passions while busily raising a little one. Stop by and let me know what your interests are and how you manage to juggle them, with or without kids!
Bike, Banjo & Baby suggests these 3 favorite posts:
- Words, Words, Words
- Ten Things I Love About Havana
- A Cabin in the Woods…With a Five-Month-Old…In February
Your turn! Comment below for roll call then get to Bike, Banjo & Baby and share the comment love!
- Newbie’s Guide to Periscope - Feb 9, 2016
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015