Today’s feature blogger Bike, Banjo & Baby believes you shouldn’t give up what you love when you become a parent.
Let’s find out how she makes it work!
I believe that parents should hold onto what they love, even with a baby in the house. My husband is passionate about bikes and I love to play the five-string banjo. My blog is all about squeezing in time for your passions while busily raising a little one. Stop by and let me know what your interests are and how you manage to juggle them, with or without kids!
Bike, Banjo & Baby suggests these 3 favorite posts:
- Words, Words, Words
- Ten Things I Love About Havana
- A Cabin in the Woods…With a Five-Month-Old…In February
Your turn! Comment below for roll call then get to Bike, Banjo & Baby and share the comment love!
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015