Today’s feature blogger Bike, Banjo & Baby believes you shouldn’t give up what you love when you become a parent.
Let’s find out how she makes it work!
I believe that parents should hold onto what they love, even with a baby in the house. My husband is passionate about bikes and I love to play the five-string banjo. My blog is all about squeezing in time for your passions while busily raising a little one. Stop by and let me know what your interests are and how you manage to juggle them, with or without kids!
Bike, Banjo & Baby suggests these 3 favorite posts:
- Words, Words, Words
- Ten Things I Love About Havana
- A Cabin in the Woods…With a Five-Month-Old…In February
Your turn! Comment below for roll call then get to Bike, Banjo & Baby and share the comment love!
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016