Today’s feature blogger Bike, Banjo & Baby believes you shouldn’t give up what you love when you become a parent.
Let’s find out how she makes it work!
I believe that parents should hold onto what they love, even with a baby in the house. My husband is passionate about bikes and I love to play the five-string banjo. My blog is all about squeezing in time for your passions while busily raising a little one. Stop by and let me know what your interests are and how you manage to juggle them, with or without kids!
Bike, Banjo & Baby suggests these 3 favorite posts:
- Words, Words, Words
- Ten Things I Love About Havana
- A Cabin in the Woods…With a Five-Month-Old…In February
Your turn! Comment below for roll call then get to Bike, Banjo & Baby and share the comment love!
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015