Meet today’s feature blogger Andrea from Boy Mom Blog.
She’s sharing all the stuff people forget to tell you about raising boys!
Hello! My name is Andrea and I’m a Boy Mom! I blog about the stuff ‘they’ don’t tell you about raising boys! I review children’s picture books – especially those with little boys figuring out life. I review products and toys that the boys love (or break too soon). I share research and information boy moms find helpful, and I share ‘bad mommy moments’ on my adventures in raising my boys.
I enjoy meeting, celebrating (and commiserating) with other boy moms and moms in general. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be featured on SITS- I honestly can’t believe it’s my turn! Please ‘like’ me on Facebook and/or Twitter so we can keep in touch!
Boy Mom Blog thinks you need to read these 3 posts:
Comment bellow so we know you roll called then go visit Boy Mom Blog and share the comment love!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017