Meet today’s feature blogger Andrea from Boy Mom Blog.
She’s sharing all the stuff people forget to tell you about raising boys!
Hello! My name is Andrea and I’m a Boy Mom! I blog about the stuff ‘they’ don’t tell you about raising boys! I review children’s picture books – especially those with little boys figuring out life. I review products and toys that the boys love (or break too soon). I share research and information boy moms find helpful, and I share ‘bad mommy moments’ on my adventures in raising my boys.
I enjoy meeting, celebrating (and commiserating) with other boy moms and moms in general. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be featured on SITS- I honestly can’t believe it’s my turn! Please ‘like’ me on Facebook and/or Twitter so we can keep in touch!
Boy Mom Blog thinks you need to read these 3 posts:
Comment bellow so we know you roll called then go visit Boy Mom Blog and share the comment love!
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015