Meet today’s feature blogger Andrea from Boy Mom Blog.
She’s sharing all the stuff people forget to tell you about raising boys!
Hello! My name is Andrea and I’m a Boy Mom! I blog about the stuff ‘they’ don’t tell you about raising boys! I review children’s picture books – especially those with little boys figuring out life. I review products and toys that the boys love (or break too soon). I share research and information boy moms find helpful, and I share ‘bad mommy moments’ on my adventures in raising my boys.
I enjoy meeting, celebrating (and commiserating) with other boy moms and moms in general. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be featured on SITS- I honestly can’t believe it’s my turn! Please ‘like’ me on Facebook and/or Twitter so we can keep in touch!
Boy Mom Blog thinks you need to read these 3 posts:
Comment bellow so we know you roll called then go visit Boy Mom Blog and share the comment love!
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016
- Write Stellar Instagram Captions With These Formatting Tips - Apr 15, 2016