Meet today’s feature blogger Andrea from Boy Mom Blog.
She’s sharing all the stuff people forget to tell you about raising boys!
Hello! My name is Andrea and I’m a Boy Mom! I blog about the stuff ‘they’ don’t tell you about raising boys! I review children’s picture books – especially those with little boys figuring out life. I review products and toys that the boys love (or break too soon). I share research and information boy moms find helpful, and I share ‘bad mommy moments’ on my adventures in raising my boys.
I enjoy meeting, celebrating (and commiserating) with other boy moms and moms in general. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be featured on SITS- I honestly can’t believe it’s my turn! Please ‘like’ me on Facebook and/or Twitter so we can keep in touch!
Boy Mom Blog thinks you need to read these 3 posts:
Comment bellow so we know you roll called then go visit Boy Mom Blog and share the comment love!
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017