Meet today’s feature blogger Andrea from Boy Mom Blog.
She’s sharing all the stuff people forget to tell you about raising boys!
Hello! My name is Andrea and I’m a Boy Mom! I blog about the stuff ‘they’ don’t tell you about raising boys! I review children’s picture books – especially those with little boys figuring out life. I review products and toys that the boys love (or break too soon). I share research and information boy moms find helpful, and I share ‘bad mommy moments’ on my adventures in raising my boys.
I enjoy meeting, celebrating (and commiserating) with other boy moms and moms in general. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be featured on SITS- I honestly can’t believe it’s my turn! Please ‘like’ me on Facebook and/or Twitter so we can keep in touch!
Boy Mom Blog thinks you need to read these 3 posts:
Comment bellow so we know you roll called then go visit Boy Mom Blog and share the comment love!
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016
- Photography Tutorial: Shooting Through The Viewfinder - May 11, 2016
- The Key to Investing in Yourself - May 9, 2016
- Why I’m Still Blogging - May 6, 2016