Welcome Nellie from Brooklyn Active Mama!
She was born and raised in Brooklyn and can’t stop moving!
Hi Everyone! My Name is Nellie and I am a mother to two boys (4 & 1) and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I blog about my love of fitness, working full time outside the home and being the best mother I possibly can to my boys. I recently became a licensed Zumba instructor and I bake cupcakes as a side hustle. Born, raised and living in Brooklyn, I can’t stop moving and I adore being a mother: Brooklyn Active Mama.
Brooklyn Active Mama recommends these 3 posts:
- That One Time I Cried At Zumba.
- The Crazy Naked Lady In The Locker Room
- Finding Balance When There Is So Much To Do
You know what to do! Comment below then get to Brooklyn Active Mama and share plenty of comment love!
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016