Welcome Nellie from Brooklyn Active Mama!
She was born and raised in Brooklyn and can’t stop moving!
Hi Everyone! My Name is Nellie and I am a mother to two boys (4 & 1) and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I blog about my love of fitness, working full time outside the home and being the best mother I possibly can to my boys. I recently became a licensed Zumba instructor and I bake cupcakes as a side hustle. Born, raised and living in Brooklyn, I can’t stop moving and I adore being a mother: Brooklyn Active Mama.
Brooklyn Active Mama recommends these 3 posts:
- That One Time I Cried At Zumba.
- The Crazy Naked Lady In The Locker Room
- Finding Balance When There Is So Much To Do
You know what to do! Comment below then get to Brooklyn Active Mama and share plenty of comment love!
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015
- Among the Pots and Pans - Jan 9, 2015
- Diary Of An Urban Housewife - Jan 8, 2015