Welcome Nellie from Brooklyn Active Mama!
She was born and raised in Brooklyn and can’t stop moving!
Hi Everyone! My Name is Nellie and I am a mother to two boys (4 & 1) and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I blog about my love of fitness, working full time outside the home and being the best mother I possibly can to my boys. I recently became a licensed Zumba instructor and I bake cupcakes as a side hustle. Born, raised and living in Brooklyn, I can’t stop moving and I adore being a mother: Brooklyn Active Mama.
Brooklyn Active Mama recommends these 3 posts:
- That One Time I Cried At Zumba.
- The Crazy Naked Lady In The Locker Room
- Finding Balance When There Is So Much To Do
You know what to do! Comment below then get to Brooklyn Active Mama and share plenty of comment love!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016