Welcome Nellie from Brooklyn Active Mama!
She was born and raised in Brooklyn and can’t stop moving!
Hi Everyone! My Name is Nellie and I am a mother to two boys (4 & 1) and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I blog about my love of fitness, working full time outside the home and being the best mother I possibly can to my boys. I recently became a licensed Zumba instructor and I bake cupcakes as a side hustle. Born, raised and living in Brooklyn, I can’t stop moving and I adore being a mother: Brooklyn Active Mama.
Brooklyn Active Mama recommends these 3 posts:
- That One Time I Cried At Zumba.
- The Crazy Naked Lady In The Locker Room
- Finding Balance When There Is So Much To Do
You know what to do! Comment below then get to Brooklyn Active Mama and share plenty of comment love!
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015