We are excited to introduce you to our featured blogger, ButeauFull Chaos, who shares family stories and mouth-watering recipes you don’t want to miss.
One day I was working almost around the clock in the corporate world- overworked, underpaid and literally selling my soul for a meager paycheck. That scenario literally went up in flames when our home burned to the ground three years ago. I was demoted 10 days later because my employers felt that my being temporarily homeless meant I couldn’t perform at my usual capacity. It stung and then I realized I was better off and rattled off the “take this job and shove it” speech.
I spent that entire summer at home with my children who had sadly played second fiddle to my work for far too long. I started blogging here and there just trying to figure out where I fit in. I had already been a member of various product testing groups and had done surveys and the like for years so the natural move for me then was a frugal focus. That evolved over time into more of a family life blog where I started talking more about my life, my home, my family; the things we did, the foods we cooked and the products we liked.
- Letter From My 12Yr Old- Dear Mr. President
- Crocka Cola Pot Roast #SlowCooker #Recipe
- They’re Not Babies Anymore. Growing Pains for Moms & Mommy Bloggers.
Go visit ButeauFull Chaos and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below for roll call.
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016