TGIF! Grab your cup of joe and join our feature blogger Whitney from Cafe Mocha Reflections.
What can I say, I’m right smack in the middle of menopause. Yep that’s me, and all those emotions wrapped up into this journey that I’m taking one day at a time. I blog about my life, some current events and issues that have me scratching my head. I also talk about the hard times, how I’ve finally had to start taking medication to help me through menopause. I love coffee, my family, I work from home, make jewelry, listen to old school r&b, jazz and gospel. Did I say how much I love coffee??
Whitney recommends these 3 posts:
Roll call here then go visit Cafe Mocha Reflections and spread the comment love!
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016