TGIF! Grab your cup of joe and join our feature blogger Whitney from Cafe Mocha Reflections.
What can I say, I’m right smack in the middle of menopause. Yep that’s me, and all those emotions wrapped up into this journey that I’m taking one day at a time. I blog about my life, some current events and issues that have me scratching my head. I also talk about the hard times, how I’ve finally had to start taking medication to help me through menopause. I love coffee, my family, I work from home, make jewelry, listen to old school r&b, jazz and gospel. Did I say how much I love coffee??
Whitney recommends these 3 posts:
Roll call here then go visit Cafe Mocha Reflections and spread the comment love!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016