TGIF! Grab your cup of joe and join our feature blogger Whitney from Cafe Mocha Reflections.
What can I say, I’m right smack in the middle of menopause. Yep that’s me, and all those emotions wrapped up into this journey that I’m taking one day at a time. I blog about my life, some current events and issues that have me scratching my head. I also talk about the hard times, how I’ve finally had to start taking medication to help me through menopause. I love coffee, my family, I work from home, make jewelry, listen to old school r&b, jazz and gospel. Did I say how much I love coffee??
Whitney recommends these 3 posts:
Roll call here then go visit Cafe Mocha Reflections and spread the comment love!
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017