TGIF! Grab your cup of joe and join our feature blogger Whitney from Cafe Mocha Reflections.
What can I say, I’m right smack in the middle of menopause. Yep that’s me, and all those emotions wrapped up into this journey that I’m taking one day at a time. I blog about my life, some current events and issues that have me scratching my head. I also talk about the hard times, how I’ve finally had to start taking medication to help me through menopause. I love coffee, my family, I work from home, make jewelry, listen to old school r&b, jazz and gospel. Did I say how much I love coffee??
Whitney recommends these 3 posts:
Roll call here then go visit Cafe Mocha Reflections and spread the comment love!
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015