Hope you are all having a fabulous week!
I’m sure we can all relate with today’s feature blogger, Chasing Joy that life does not always turn out the way we thought it would. Check out how she’s expanding her view on what brings happiness!
Chasing Joy is a blog about me, a woman in her thirties who is all grown up and realizing life is not how she thought it’d be. I started Chasing Joy as a way to find my Joy after the grief of losing my dad. On Chasing Joy I share with you my goals, my successes, and even the road blocks in achieving those successes. I share with you my experiences as I try new activities to broaden my view of what can bring happiness. On Chasing Joy I ask for advice and seek support as I face and conquer fears. I invite you to start Chasing Joy with me.
Chasing Joy thinks you should read these 3 posts:
Let’s go! Comment below, then go to Chasing Joy and share the comment love!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016