Hope you are all having a fabulous week!
I’m sure we can all relate with today’s feature blogger, Chasing Joy that life does not always turn out the way we thought it would. Check out how she’s expanding her view on what brings happiness!
Chasing Joy is a blog about me, a woman in her thirties who is all grown up and realizing life is not how she thought it’d be. I started Chasing Joy as a way to find my Joy after the grief of losing my dad. On Chasing Joy I share with you my goals, my successes, and even the road blocks in achieving those successes. I share with you my experiences as I try new activities to broaden my view of what can bring happiness. On Chasing Joy I ask for advice and seek support as I face and conquer fears. I invite you to start Chasing Joy with me.
Chasing Joy thinks you should read these 3 posts:
Let’s go! Comment below, then go to Chasing Joy and share the comment love!
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015