Hope you are all having a fabulous week!
I’m sure we can all relate with today’s feature blogger, Chasing Joy that life does not always turn out the way we thought it would. Check out how she’s expanding her view on what brings happiness!
Chasing Joy is a blog about me, a woman in her thirties who is all grown up and realizing life is not how she thought it’d be. I started Chasing Joy as a way to find my Joy after the grief of losing my dad. On Chasing Joy I share with you my goals, my successes, and even the road blocks in achieving those successes. I share with you my experiences as I try new activities to broaden my view of what can bring happiness. On Chasing Joy I ask for advice and seek support as I face and conquer fears. I invite you to start Chasing Joy with me.
Chasing Joy thinks you should read these 3 posts:
Let’s go! Comment below, then go to Chasing Joy and share the comment love!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015