It’s hump day! What are you doing to make it through the week?
We’re going to follow Chaz on her wild adventure as a college grad in New York pursuing her career.
Head over to City Gopher and join us!
I’m Chaz. I’m a Goucher College graduate, class of 2012. I was a Goucher College Equestrian team member for all four years, and a team captain from 2011-2012. I moved into New York City after graduating in May, and I’m on a wild, sometimes misguided adventure into pursuing a career in PR/Marketing the ’big apple’. As some may or may not know, I did at one point moonlight as the Goucher College mascot, which is a giant gopher. I’m in the city, and I’m a gopher, hence ‘City Gopher’. No you will not see any pictures of this. I started blogging about my experience, and any post-collegiate wisdom I’ve received (or developed) along the way!
City Gopher wants you to check out these favorite posts:
Roll call first then get to City Gopher and share the comment love!
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015