It’s hump day! What are you doing to make it through the week?
We’re going to follow Chaz on her wild adventure as a college grad in New York pursuing her career.
Head over to City Gopher and join us!
I’m Chaz. I’m a Goucher College graduate, class of 2012. I was a Goucher College Equestrian team member for all four years, and a team captain from 2011-2012. I moved into New York City after graduating in May, and I’m on a wild, sometimes misguided adventure into pursuing a career in PR/Marketing the ’big apple’. As some may or may not know, I did at one point moonlight as the Goucher College mascot, which is a giant gopher. I’m in the city, and I’m a gopher, hence ‘City Gopher’. No you will not see any pictures of this. I started blogging about my experience, and any post-collegiate wisdom I’ve received (or developed) along the way!
City Gopher wants you to check out these favorite posts:
Roll call first then get to City Gopher and share the comment love!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015