It’s hump day! What are you doing to make it through the week?
We’re going to follow Chaz on her wild adventure as a college grad in New York pursuing her career.
Head over to City Gopher and join us!
I’m Chaz. I’m a Goucher College graduate, class of 2012. I was a Goucher College Equestrian team member for all four years, and a team captain from 2011-2012. I moved into New York City after graduating in May, and I’m on a wild, sometimes misguided adventure into pursuing a career in PR/Marketing the ’big apple’. As some may or may not know, I did at one point moonlight as the Goucher College mascot, which is a giant gopher. I’m in the city, and I’m a gopher, hence ‘City Gopher’. No you will not see any pictures of this. I started blogging about my experience, and any post-collegiate wisdom I’ve received (or developed) along the way!
City Gopher wants you to check out these favorite posts:
Roll call first then get to City Gopher and share the comment love!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016