Before you start your weekend, welcome today’s feature blogger, Cluttered Genius.
You know how people say that once you have kids, you have “Mommy Brain” and you can’t remember a darn thing? I say that’s rubbish. We, as moms (and dads), are so brilliant that we have trouble keeping it all organized — who has time to remember the wet clothes in the dryer or the location of our keys? We have too much genius swimming around up there in our brain — Cluttered Genius.
Come be a Genius with me!
Here are 3 of Cluttered Genius favorite posts:
Don’t forget to comment below for roll cal and then head straight to Cluttered Genius and share the comment love!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016