Before you start your weekend, welcome today’s feature blogger, Cluttered Genius.
You know how people say that once you have kids, you have “Mommy Brain” and you can’t remember a darn thing? I say that’s rubbish. We, as moms (and dads), are so brilliant that we have trouble keeping it all organized — who has time to remember the wet clothes in the dryer or the location of our keys? We have too much genius swimming around up there in our brain — Cluttered Genius.
Come be a Genius with me!
Here are 3 of Cluttered Genius favorite posts:
Don’t forget to comment below for roll cal and then head straight to Cluttered Genius and share the comment love!
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015