Before you start your weekend, welcome today’s feature blogger, Cluttered Genius.
You know how people say that once you have kids, you have “Mommy Brain” and you can’t remember a darn thing? I say that’s rubbish. We, as moms (and dads), are so brilliant that we have trouble keeping it all organized — who has time to remember the wet clothes in the dryer or the location of our keys? We have too much genius swimming around up there in our brain — Cluttered Genius.
Come be a Genius with me!
Here are 3 of Cluttered Genius favorite posts:
Don’t forget to comment below for roll cal and then head straight to Cluttered Genius and share the comment love!
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015