Coffee lovers unite! Today’s featured blogger is a girl after your own heart – and she writes about a wide variety of topics. Welcome Jen from mamaZEN!
Here’s a bit about Jen in her own words:
My name is Jen and I am a Wife, Mommy, Writer, Blogger, Crafter, Social Media Enthusiast and Coffee Lover! mamaZEN is about all that I find helpful and interesting as all of those things. You will find stories about my kids and family, coupons, tips and tricks I come across, projects I am working on, fashion, hobbies and whatever may be on my heart at any given moment. I would be thrilled if you joined me!
Some of Jen’s favorite posts are:
Reflections on being a mom who works outside the home in Heartbreak and Preschool.
Mine is Bigger Than Yours addresses mommy one-upsmanship.
Finding new inspiration in Creativity Lost.
Check in here for Roll Call, then head to Jen’s for more of mamaZen!
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012