Help us welcome today’s feature blogger, Creatively Sassy.
Let’s join her on her amazing blogging adventure!
When I first started Creatively Sassy I had an idea of what it was going to be about but no idea where it would take me. I knew that I loved fashion, cooking and D.I.Y. projects, so this it’s what I wanted to focus on. I never imagined how my blog would take on a life of its own and send me on this amazing blogging adventure. Creatively Sassy is ever evolving and I’m always thinking about how I can take this to the next level. This is my true passion and I’m so excited I get to share it all with you.
Creatively Sassy’s favorite posts:
- Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal
- Shoestring Style: Looking Good for Under $20
- Little Girls with Dreams Become Women with Vision
Roll call below then head to Creatively Sassy and spread some comment love!
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015