Today’s blogger uses her space to share her journey and educate others about Crohn’s disease.
Please welcome Brandy of Deliciously Alive.
I write from my gut, literally. I have Crohn’s Disease (which is a digestive tract disorder) and I look to it as a teacher rather than an illness. My blog is my therapy and it is full of poems, pictures, drawings, and whatever else inspires me. I am also a mental health therapist, the wife to an amazing man, and so thankful to be sharing my little piece of the internet with this beautiful network of women.
She’d love for you to check out these gems!
Time to leave a comment below to roll call and then head over to see Brandy!
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013
- Braces or Invisalign? - Jun 3, 2013
- #FrozenFacts Twitter Party & KitchenAid Sweepstakes - Mar 13, 2013