Wow! Today’s feature blogger certainly does it all!
Come get inspired and empowered from Defining Hope!
I am happily married to my husband Arthur for 7 years. We have two beautiful children ages 5, and 2.
I’m a busy mom. I do my best to balance my role as a full time chiropractic physician, a wife, a mom who also cooks, clean, does laundry, groceries and is very involved in my children’s day to day activities. I enjoy reading, running, photography and baking during the holidays.
This blog was created to journal my experiences through my multifaceted life. As a physician, I’ve spent the last 10 years educating and caring for entire families. So in addition to posts about my life and kids, I also write educational posts about health and fitness, children’s health and running.
“Hope” can be defined in many different ways. Hope to me, is the confident expectation that what I desire will have a positive outcome. My goal is to inspire, empower and help you define your Hope.
3 fabulous posts from Defining Hope:
Go visit Defining Hope and share the comment love! But don’t forget to roll call first!
- 9 Types Of Shareable Images For Your Blog - May 3, 2016
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016