Wow! Today’s feature blogger certainly does it all!
Come get inspired and empowered from Defining Hope!
I am happily married to my husband Arthur for 7 years. We have two beautiful children ages 5, and 2.
I’m a busy mom. I do my best to balance my role as a full time chiropractic physician, a wife, a mom who also cooks, clean, does laundry, groceries and is very involved in my children’s day to day activities. I enjoy reading, running, photography and baking during the holidays.
This blog was created to journal my experiences through my multifaceted life. As a physician, I’ve spent the last 10 years educating and caring for entire families. So in addition to posts about my life and kids, I also write educational posts about health and fitness, children’s health and running.
“Hope” can be defined in many different ways. Hope to me, is the confident expectation that what I desire will have a positive outcome. My goal is to inspire, empower and help you define your Hope.
3 fabulous posts from Defining Hope:
Go visit Defining Hope and share the comment love! But don’t forget to roll call first!
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015