Wow! Today’s feature blogger certainly does it all!
Come get inspired and empowered from Defining Hope!
I am happily married to my husband Arthur for 7 years. We have two beautiful children ages 5, and 2.
I’m a busy mom. I do my best to balance my role as a full time chiropractic physician, a wife, a mom who also cooks, clean, does laundry, groceries and is very involved in my children’s day to day activities. I enjoy reading, running, photography and baking during the holidays.
This blog was created to journal my experiences through my multifaceted life. As a physician, I’ve spent the last 10 years educating and caring for entire families. So in addition to posts about my life and kids, I also write educational posts about health and fitness, children’s health and running.
“Hope” can be defined in many different ways. Hope to me, is the confident expectation that what I desire will have a positive outcome. My goal is to inspire, empower and help you define your Hope.
3 fabulous posts from Defining Hope:
Go visit Defining Hope and share the comment love! But don’t forget to roll call first!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016