Wow! Today’s feature blogger certainly does it all!
Come get inspired and empowered from Defining Hope!
I am happily married to my husband Arthur for 7 years. We have two beautiful children ages 5, and 2.
I’m a busy mom. I do my best to balance my role as a full time chiropractic physician, a wife, a mom who also cooks, clean, does laundry, groceries and is very involved in my children’s day to day activities. I enjoy reading, running, photography and baking during the holidays.
This blog was created to journal my experiences through my multifaceted life. As a physician, I’ve spent the last 10 years educating and caring for entire families. So in addition to posts about my life and kids, I also write educational posts about health and fitness, children’s health and running.
“Hope” can be defined in many different ways. Hope to me, is the confident expectation that what I desire will have a positive outcome. My goal is to inspire, empower and help you define your Hope.
3 fabulous posts from Defining Hope:
Go visit Defining Hope and share the comment love! But don’t forget to roll call first!
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015