Is everyone excited that the weekend is almost here?
Todays featured blogger is Desert Momma, make sure to give her a warm welcome!
I am a former public school teacher, now staying at home to care for my 5 year-old boy/girl twins and their 4 year-old little brother. Their dad and I have spent the last 12 years navigating through life together. Sometimes…okay a lot of the time…we veer off track, but I think we’re still headed in the right direction!
- What Does a Dancer Look Like?
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- This is Why I Know My Twins Should be in the Same Class
Go visit Desert Momma and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016