Is everyone excited that the weekend is almost here?
Todays featured blogger is Desert Momma, make sure to give her a warm welcome!
I am a former public school teacher, now staying at home to care for my 5 year-old boy/girl twins and their 4 year-old little brother. Their dad and I have spent the last 12 years navigating through life together. Sometimes…okay a lot of the time…we veer off track, but I think we’re still headed in the right direction!
- What Does a Dancer Look Like?
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- This is Why I Know My Twins Should be in the Same Class
Go visit Desert Momma and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015