Is everyone excited that the weekend is almost here?
Todays featured blogger is Desert Momma, make sure to give her a warm welcome!
I am a former public school teacher, now staying at home to care for my 5 year-old boy/girl twins and their 4 year-old little brother. Their dad and I have spent the last 12 years navigating through life together. Sometimes…okay a lot of the time…we veer off track, but I think we’re still headed in the right direction!
- What Does a Dancer Look Like?
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- This is Why I Know My Twins Should be in the Same Class
Go visit Desert Momma and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015