Happy Valentine’s Day!
Have you been bitten by the DIY bug?
Meet Cher from Designs by Studio C.
I am a draftsman, DIYer, woodworker, and most importantly a mom. Cher is my name and DIY is my game… I love being able to repair and build things for my home. I am the draftsman for The Design Confidential, as well as feature furniture plans and how-to information on my website. I love being able to design and create plans for those like me who have been bitten by the DIY bug!
Designs by Studio C thinks you’ll love these posts:
- A Simple Guide to Building Your Own Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Build Table Legs or Posts from 2x4s
- How to Keep Lumber Running Smoothly Through the Table Saw
Now, comment below for roll call and then make your way to Designs by Studio C and share the comment love!
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015