Happy Valentine’s Day!
Have you been bitten by the DIY bug?
Meet Cher from Designs by Studio C.
I am a draftsman, DIYer, woodworker, and most importantly a mom. Cher is my name and DIY is my game… I love being able to repair and build things for my home. I am the draftsman for The Design Confidential, as well as feature furniture plans and how-to information on my website. I love being able to design and create plans for those like me who have been bitten by the DIY bug!
Designs by Studio C thinks you’ll love these posts:
- A Simple Guide to Building Your Own Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Build Table Legs or Posts from 2x4s
- How to Keep Lumber Running Smoothly Through the Table Saw
Now, comment below for roll call and then make your way to Designs by Studio C and share the comment love!
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016