Happy Valentine’s Day!
Have you been bitten by the DIY bug?
Meet Cher from Designs by Studio C.
I am a draftsman, DIYer, woodworker, and most importantly a mom. Cher is my name and DIY is my game… I love being able to repair and build things for my home. I am the draftsman for The Design Confidential, as well as feature furniture plans and how-to information on my website. I love being able to design and create plans for those like me who have been bitten by the DIY bug!
Designs by Studio C thinks you’ll love these posts:
- A Simple Guide to Building Your Own Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Build Table Legs or Posts from 2x4s
- How to Keep Lumber Running Smoothly Through the Table Saw
Now, comment below for roll call and then make your way to Designs by Studio C and share the comment love!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015