Happy Valentine’s Day!
Have you been bitten by the DIY bug?
Meet Cher from Designs by Studio C.
I am a draftsman, DIYer, woodworker, and most importantly a mom. Cher is my name and DIY is my game… I love being able to repair and build things for my home. I am the draftsman for The Design Confidential, as well as feature furniture plans and how-to information on my website. I love being able to design and create plans for those like me who have been bitten by the DIY bug!
Designs by Studio C thinks you’ll love these posts:
- A Simple Guide to Building Your Own Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Build Table Legs or Posts from 2x4s
- How to Keep Lumber Running Smoothly Through the Table Saw
Now, comment below for roll call and then make your way to Designs by Studio C and share the comment love!
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016
- Photography Tutorial: Shooting Through The Viewfinder - May 11, 2016