Happy Valentine’s Day!
Have you been bitten by the DIY bug?
Meet Cher from Designs by Studio C.
I am a draftsman, DIYer, woodworker, and most importantly a mom. Cher is my name and DIY is my game… I love being able to repair and build things for my home. I am the draftsman for The Design Confidential, as well as feature furniture plans and how-to information on my website. I love being able to design and create plans for those like me who have been bitten by the DIY bug!
Designs by Studio C thinks you’ll love these posts:
- A Simple Guide to Building Your Own Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Build Table Legs or Posts from 2x4s
- How to Keep Lumber Running Smoothly Through the Table Saw
Now, comment below for roll call and then make your way to Designs by Studio C and share the comment love!
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017