Today’s feature blogger is a proud mommy raising her Dinosaur!
Help me welcome Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy.
Oh WOW! So excited to be featured on SITS!
I am proud mommy to an only child, a wonderful 3 year old Dinosaur. I write about my life with my energetic son, cooking, cleaning, and organizing. Despite my need to create order, I am far from perfect. Life is about having fun and enjoying each moment. With each roar, crash, pillow fight, pillow jumping, destruction of future or Dinosaur’s creative art on my walls, life is a wonderful adventure.
Blogging has introduced me to wonderful mom/dad bloggers and helped me renew my faith. I’ve learned to appreciate all that I have and thank God for my wonderful life. It may not be what I thought, but I am perfectly blessed.
Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy recommends these posts:
Get over to Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy after roll calling below and show lot’s of comment love!
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Sure Your Website Is Protected - May 16, 2017
- What You Need To Know About Incorporating Your Blog - May 15, 2017
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - May 14, 2017