Today’s feature blogger is a proud mommy raising her Dinosaur!
Help me welcome Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy.
Oh WOW! So excited to be featured on SITS!
I am proud mommy to an only child, a wonderful 3 year old Dinosaur. I write about my life with my energetic son, cooking, cleaning, and organizing. Despite my need to create order, I am far from perfect. Life is about having fun and enjoying each moment. With each roar, crash, pillow fight, pillow jumping, destruction of future or Dinosaur’s creative art on my walls, life is a wonderful adventure.
Blogging has introduced me to wonderful mom/dad bloggers and helped me renew my faith. I’ve learned to appreciate all that I have and thank God for my wonderful life. It may not be what I thought, but I am perfectly blessed.
Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy recommends these posts:
Get over to Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy after roll calling below and show lot’s of comment love!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016