Today’s feature blogger is a proud mommy raising her Dinosaur!
Help me welcome Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy.
Oh WOW! So excited to be featured on SITS!
I am proud mommy to an only child, a wonderful 3 year old Dinosaur. I write about my life with my energetic son, cooking, cleaning, and organizing. Despite my need to create order, I am far from perfect. Life is about having fun and enjoying each moment. With each roar, crash, pillow fight, pillow jumping, destruction of future or Dinosaur’s creative art on my walls, life is a wonderful adventure.
Blogging has introduced me to wonderful mom/dad bloggers and helped me renew my faith. I’ve learned to appreciate all that I have and thank God for my wonderful life. It may not be what I thought, but I am perfectly blessed.
Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy recommends these posts:
Get over to Dinosaur Supherhero Mommy after roll calling below and show lot’s of comment love!
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015