You will get great tips to simplify and beautify your life from today’s featured blogger, The Domestic Curator.
With a background in cooking and floral design, and after a short stint in party planning, Ronda now works on her blog, The Domestic Curator, full-time. She takes great joy in sharing her knowledge and love of cooking, decorating, floral design, entertaining, traveling the world and the simple delights of running a household! Ronda, a lifestyle blogger and occasional freelance writer, is the wife of Mr.P, a self-employed CPA with a good heart. They have shared many adventures while raising their two amazing children and are now taking much pleasure in their little empty nest. Ronda believes life does not have to be elaborate or extravagant to be amazing!
- Old Fashioned Angel Food Cake
- Chic Souvenirs: Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, Shopping The Largest Parisian Market
- Confessions of A College Student’s Mom: Tips To Finding the Best College Tutor
Go visit The Domestic Curator and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015