You will get great tips to simplify and beautify your life from today’s featured blogger, The Domestic Curator.
With a background in cooking and floral design, and after a short stint in party planning, Ronda now works on her blog, The Domestic Curator, full-time. She takes great joy in sharing her knowledge and love of cooking, decorating, floral design, entertaining, traveling the world and the simple delights of running a household! Ronda, a lifestyle blogger and occasional freelance writer, is the wife of Mr.P, a self-employed CPA with a good heart. They have shared many adventures while raising their two amazing children and are now taking much pleasure in their little empty nest. Ronda believes life does not have to be elaborate or extravagant to be amazing!
- Old Fashioned Angel Food Cake
- Chic Souvenirs: Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, Shopping The Largest Parisian Market
- Confessions of A College Student’s Mom: Tips To Finding the Best College Tutor
Go visit The Domestic Curator and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015