You will get great tips to simplify and beautify your life from today’s featured blogger, The Domestic Curator.
With a background in cooking and floral design, and after a short stint in party planning, Ronda now works on her blog, The Domestic Curator, full-time. She takes great joy in sharing her knowledge and love of cooking, decorating, floral design, entertaining, traveling the world and the simple delights of running a household! Ronda, a lifestyle blogger and occasional freelance writer, is the wife of Mr.P, a self-employed CPA with a good heart. They have shared many adventures while raising their two amazing children and are now taking much pleasure in their little empty nest. Ronda believes life does not have to be elaborate or extravagant to be amazing!
- Old Fashioned Angel Food Cake
- Chic Souvenirs: Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, Shopping The Largest Parisian Market
- Confessions of A College Student’s Mom: Tips To Finding the Best College Tutor
Go visit The Domestic Curator and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015