You will get great tips to simplify and beautify your life from today’s featured blogger, The Domestic Curator.
With a background in cooking and floral design, and after a short stint in party planning, Ronda now works on her blog, The Domestic Curator, full-time. She takes great joy in sharing her knowledge and love of cooking, decorating, floral design, entertaining, traveling the world and the simple delights of running a household! Ronda, a lifestyle blogger and occasional freelance writer, is the wife of Mr.P, a self-employed CPA with a good heart. They have shared many adventures while raising their two amazing children and are now taking much pleasure in their little empty nest. Ronda believes life does not have to be elaborate or extravagant to be amazing!
- Old Fashioned Angel Food Cake
- Chic Souvenirs: Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, Shopping The Largest Parisian Market
- Confessions of A College Student’s Mom: Tips To Finding the Best College Tutor
Go visit The Domestic Curator and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016