You will get great tips to simplify and beautify your life from today’s featured blogger, The Domestic Curator.
With a background in cooking and floral design, and after a short stint in party planning, Ronda now works on her blog, The Domestic Curator, full-time. She takes great joy in sharing her knowledge and love of cooking, decorating, floral design, entertaining, traveling the world and the simple delights of running a household! Ronda, a lifestyle blogger and occasional freelance writer, is the wife of Mr.P, a self-employed CPA with a good heart. They have shared many adventures while raising their two amazing children and are now taking much pleasure in their little empty nest. Ronda believes life does not have to be elaborate or extravagant to be amazing!
- Old Fashioned Angel Food Cake
- Chic Souvenirs: Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, Shopping The Largest Parisian Market
- Confessions of A College Student’s Mom: Tips To Finding the Best College Tutor
Go visit The Domestic Curator and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017