Happy Monday! Thanks to everyone who was at Bloggy Boot Camp Atlanta this weekend! We had a great time and are ready to start a new week with a whole new batch of featured bloggers. Today, say hello to Sandy of Moments of Mommyhood, whose blog is full of easy arts and crafts for kids, recipes and stories about the everyday moments of motherhood.
Here’s a little bit about Sandy’s story:
I’m a former childcare provider and Mom of 6, ages 18,16,14,7,6,and 1. I started blogging back in 2007 to share my Moments of Mommyhood. It’s constant chaos at our house, just the way I like it. Oh yeah, and to add a little bit more “excitement” to our lives, this past August I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I am now half way through treatment.
And to get to know Sandy better, check out these posts:
Making light of a hairy situation ~ Getting Wiggy With It
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies for a delicious fall treat!
A precious Handprint Keepsake Ornament
You know the drill now! Leave a short comment here for Roll Call, then head over to Sandy’s and make her feel fab on her SITS Feature Day!
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015