Happy Monday! Thanks to everyone who was at Bloggy Boot Camp Atlanta this weekend! We had a great time and are ready to start a new week with a whole new batch of featured bloggers. Today, say hello to Sandy of Moments of Mommyhood, whose blog is full of easy arts and crafts for kids, recipes and stories about the everyday moments of motherhood.
Here’s a little bit about Sandy’s story:
I’m a former childcare provider and Mom of 6, ages 18,16,14,7,6,and 1. I started blogging back in 2007 to share my Moments of Mommyhood. It’s constant chaos at our house, just the way I like it. Oh yeah, and to add a little bit more “excitement” to our lives, this past August I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I am now half way through treatment.
And to get to know Sandy better, check out these posts:
Making light of a hairy situation ~ Getting Wiggy With It
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies for a delicious fall treat!
A precious Handprint Keepsake Ornament
You know the drill now! Leave a short comment here for Roll Call, then head over to Sandy’s and make her feel fab on her SITS Feature Day!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - May 21, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013