Get ready for crafting inspiration with today’s featured blogger, Eat Pray Create.
Hi, I’m Taya mother to 4 cuties, crafter, sewer, and creator of Eat Pray Create. I love to share fun tutorials, recipes, and ideas on my blog to help other women get in touch with their creative side. Come on over and have fun creating with me!
- ‘Home is where the heart is’ framed map tutorial
- DIY Easy Carseat Blanket Tutorial
- Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipe
Go visit Eat Pray Create and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015