Get ready for crafting inspiration with today’s featured blogger, Eat Pray Create.
Hi, I’m Taya mother to 4 cuties, crafter, sewer, and creator of Eat Pray Create. I love to share fun tutorials, recipes, and ideas on my blog to help other women get in touch with their creative side. Come on over and have fun creating with me!
- ‘Home is where the heart is’ framed map tutorial
- DIY Easy Carseat Blanket Tutorial
- Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipe
Go visit Eat Pray Create and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015