Get ready for crafting inspiration with today’s featured blogger, Eat Pray Create.
Hi, I’m Taya mother to 4 cuties, crafter, sewer, and creator of Eat Pray Create. I love to share fun tutorials, recipes, and ideas on my blog to help other women get in touch with their creative side. Come on over and have fun creating with me!
- ‘Home is where the heart is’ framed map tutorial
- DIY Easy Carseat Blanket Tutorial
- Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipe
Go visit Eat Pray Create and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016