Get ready for crafting inspiration with today’s featured blogger, Eat Pray Create.
Hi, I’m Taya mother to 4 cuties, crafter, sewer, and creator of Eat Pray Create. I love to share fun tutorials, recipes, and ideas on my blog to help other women get in touch with their creative side. Come on over and have fun creating with me!
- ‘Home is where the heart is’ framed map tutorial
- DIY Easy Carseat Blanket Tutorial
- Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipe
Go visit Eat Pray Create and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016