Get ready for crafting inspiration with today’s featured blogger, Eat Pray Create.
Hi, I’m Taya mother to 4 cuties, crafter, sewer, and creator of Eat Pray Create. I love to share fun tutorials, recipes, and ideas on my blog to help other women get in touch with their creative side. Come on over and have fun creating with me!
- ‘Home is where the heart is’ framed map tutorial
- DIY Easy Carseat Blanket Tutorial
- Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipe
Go visit Eat Pray Create and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017