We are happy to start off our Thursday with our featured blogger, Embrace the Struggle. Make sure to give her a warm welcome!
Hi, I’m Alison! Welcome to Embrace the Struggle, a place where we share life’s challenges prayerfully, joyfully, and fiercely!
The name “Embrace the Struggle” sprang from the chorus of an El DeBarge song called “Joyful.” I just love the part that goes: ”I’ve learned to embrace the struggle whether I lose or I win!”
So many of us are going through challenges that seem intent on defeating us. With God, we can face those challenges and come out on the other side much stronger and able to encourage others to do likewise.
Go visit Embrace the Struggle and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016