We are happy to start off our Thursday with our featured blogger, Embrace the Struggle. Make sure to give her a warm welcome!
Hi, I’m Alison! Welcome to Embrace the Struggle, a place where we share life’s challenges prayerfully, joyfully, and fiercely!
The name “Embrace the Struggle” sprang from the chorus of an El DeBarge song called “Joyful.” I just love the part that goes: ”I’ve learned to embrace the struggle whether I lose or I win!”
So many of us are going through challenges that seem intent on defeating us. With God, we can face those challenges and come out on the other side much stronger and able to encourage others to do likewise.
Go visit Embrace the Struggle and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015