We are happy to start off our Thursday with our featured blogger, Embrace the Struggle. Make sure to give her a warm welcome!
Hi, I’m Alison! Welcome to Embrace the Struggle, a place where we share life’s challenges prayerfully, joyfully, and fiercely!
The name “Embrace the Struggle” sprang from the chorus of an El DeBarge song called “Joyful.” I just love the part that goes: ”I’ve learned to embrace the struggle whether I lose or I win!”
So many of us are going through challenges that seem intent on defeating us. With God, we can face those challenges and come out on the other side much stronger and able to encourage others to do likewise.
Go visit Embrace the Struggle and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017