We are happy to start off our Thursday with our featured blogger, Embrace the Struggle. Make sure to give her a warm welcome!
Hi, I’m Alison! Welcome to Embrace the Struggle, a place where we share life’s challenges prayerfully, joyfully, and fiercely!
The name “Embrace the Struggle” sprang from the chorus of an El DeBarge song called “Joyful.” I just love the part that goes: ”I’ve learned to embrace the struggle whether I lose or I win!”
So many of us are going through challenges that seem intent on defeating us. With God, we can face those challenges and come out on the other side much stronger and able to encourage others to do likewise.
Go visit Embrace the Struggle and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016