Today’s featured blogger, Embracing the Spectrum, gives us a peek inside her world, and all of the love, joy, and hope she carries with her every day.
I can’t promise rays of sunshine every day, but we’re a family and there’s plenty of love here. Living life on the spectrum with seven-year-old, Squeaker, and my three-year-old, Big Guy, presents all sorts of challenges, but it also presents us with all sorts of opportunities for growth and learning. This blog came about when my son got diagnosed with Autism in June 2011 and I realized I wanted to spread the message that people with autism are people just like everyone else. My biggest message is that every day I get to embrace both of my children, I feel blessed as a mother. Through the ups and the downs, I carry on a message of hope for the future and unconditional love for both of my children.
Go visit Embracing the Spectrum and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017