Here is a journey you want to be sure not to miss!
Today’s feature blogger is a lover of family, food and travel…and a mother of 2.5 year old twin boys!
We are excited to introduce you to Family Food and Travel
My blog is all about my three loves – my family, food and travel. I love to share my experiences, our stories, products we love and the travels we take. I am the mom of twin boys born prematurely at 32 weeks who are now 2.5 years old. My boys are the center of my world but I also define myself as a working mom, a writer, a wife, a cook, a baker and a lover of airports, planes, trains and automobiles. I hope you’ll come along for the journey.
Make sure you check out these 3 posts:
Comment below then head to Family Food and Travel and share plenty of comment love!
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016