Here is a journey you want to be sure not to miss!
Today’s feature blogger is a lover of family, food and travel…and a mother of 2.5 year old twin boys!
We are excited to introduce you to Family Food and Travel
My blog is all about my three loves – my family, food and travel. I love to share my experiences, our stories, products we love and the travels we take. I am the mom of twin boys born prematurely at 32 weeks who are now 2.5 years old. My boys are the center of my world but I also define myself as a working mom, a writer, a wife, a cook, a baker and a lover of airports, planes, trains and automobiles. I hope you’ll come along for the journey.
Make sure you check out these 3 posts:
Comment below then head to Family Food and Travel and share plenty of comment love!
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016
- Photography Tutorial: Shooting Through The Viewfinder - May 11, 2016
- The Key to Investing in Yourself - May 9, 2016
- Why I’m Still Blogging - May 6, 2016