Here is a journey you want to be sure not to miss!
Today’s feature blogger is a lover of family, food and travel…and a mother of 2.5 year old twin boys!
We are excited to introduce you to Family Food and Travel
My blog is all about my three loves – my family, food and travel. I love to share my experiences, our stories, products we love and the travels we take. I am the mom of twin boys born prematurely at 32 weeks who are now 2.5 years old. My boys are the center of my world but I also define myself as a working mom, a writer, a wife, a cook, a baker and a lover of airports, planes, trains and automobiles. I hope you’ll come along for the journey.
Make sure you check out these 3 posts:
Comment below then head to Family Food and Travel and share plenty of comment love!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015