Here is a journey you want to be sure not to miss!
Today’s feature blogger is a lover of family, food and travel…and a mother of 2.5 year old twin boys!
We are excited to introduce you to Family Food and Travel
My blog is all about my three loves – my family, food and travel. I love to share my experiences, our stories, products we love and the travels we take. I am the mom of twin boys born prematurely at 32 weeks who are now 2.5 years old. My boys are the center of my world but I also define myself as a working mom, a writer, a wife, a cook, a baker and a lover of airports, planes, trains and automobiles. I hope you’ll come along for the journey.
Make sure you check out these 3 posts:
Comment below then head to Family Food and Travel and share plenty of comment love!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016