Here is a journey you want to be sure not to miss!
Today’s feature blogger is a lover of family, food and travel…and a mother of 2.5 year old twin boys!
We are excited to introduce you to Family Food and Travel
My blog is all about my three loves – my family, food and travel. I love to share my experiences, our stories, products we love and the travels we take. I am the mom of twin boys born prematurely at 32 weeks who are now 2.5 years old. My boys are the center of my world but I also define myself as a working mom, a writer, a wife, a cook, a baker and a lover of airports, planes, trains and automobiles. I hope you’ll come along for the journey.
Make sure you check out these 3 posts:
Comment below then head to Family Food and Travel and share plenty of comment love!
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015