Today’s featured blogger mixes stories about faith, marriage, and life on her blog, Filling my Prayer Closet.
Cristina is full time all the time. She blogs about her faith through the eyes of an adult convert married to an atheist. A wife, and mother of two children, she also works outside of the home and is an aspiring writer.
- How we came to be
- Why I love being a Working Mother
- Unequally Yoked Marriage: 6 Ways to Make it Work
Go visit Filling my Prayer Closet and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015