Today’s featured blogger mixes stories about faith, marriage, and life on her blog, Filling my Prayer Closet.
Cristina is full time all the time. She blogs about her faith through the eyes of an adult convert married to an atheist. A wife, and mother of two children, she also works outside of the home and is an aspiring writer.
- How we came to be
- Why I love being a Working Mother
- Unequally Yoked Marriage: 6 Ways to Make it Work
Go visit Filling my Prayer Closet and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Create Fake Calligraphy - Feb 12, 2016
- How To Make Pinterest Work Really Hard For You - Feb 12, 2016
- Newbie’s Guide to Periscope - Feb 9, 2016
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015