Today’s featured blogger mixes stories about faith, marriage, and life on her blog, Filling my Prayer Closet.
Cristina is full time all the time. She blogs about her faith through the eyes of an adult convert married to an atheist. A wife, and mother of two children, she also works outside of the home and is an aspiring writer.
- How we came to be
- Why I love being a Working Mother
- Unequally Yoked Marriage: 6 Ways to Make it Work
Go visit Filling my Prayer Closet and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016