Today’s featured blogger mixes stories about faith, marriage, and life on her blog, Filling my Prayer Closet.
Cristina is full time all the time. She blogs about her faith through the eyes of an adult convert married to an atheist. A wife, and mother of two children, she also works outside of the home and is an aspiring writer.
- How we came to be
- Why I love being a Working Mother
- Unequally Yoked Marriage: 6 Ways to Make it Work
Go visit Filling my Prayer Closet and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016