Happy Friday, friends!
Today our featured blogger is Flaws, Forgiven.
I am a freelance commercial writer, administrative ninja, and self-discovery addict. This blog exposes my flaws, both serious and trivial, and seeks to inject them with enough humor, sarcasm, and joy to make them forgivable. I talk about parenting, wife-ing, how to mess up DIY projects, and one of my greatest passions, making burgers out of grass-fed beef. I invite you to stop by, flaws and all, and watch as I stumble around on the road to self-acceptance.
- Crazy Hooker to Crazy….Homemaker? ~ If I Can Do It, So Can You!
- Video Games for Hott Chicks, Working Women, and Moms
- Grass-Fed Beef 101
Go visit Flaws, Forgiven and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016