Happy Friday, friends!
Today our featured blogger is Flaws, Forgiven.
I am a freelance commercial writer, administrative ninja, and self-discovery addict. This blog exposes my flaws, both serious and trivial, and seeks to inject them with enough humor, sarcasm, and joy to make them forgivable. I talk about parenting, wife-ing, how to mess up DIY projects, and one of my greatest passions, making burgers out of grass-fed beef. I invite you to stop by, flaws and all, and watch as I stumble around on the road to self-acceptance.
- Crazy Hooker to Crazy….Homemaker? ~ If I Can Do It, So Can You!
- Video Games for Hott Chicks, Working Women, and Moms
- Grass-Fed Beef 101
Go visit Flaws, Forgiven and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017