Happy Friday, friends!
Today our featured blogger is Flaws, Forgiven.
I am a freelance commercial writer, administrative ninja, and self-discovery addict. This blog exposes my flaws, both serious and trivial, and seeks to inject them with enough humor, sarcasm, and joy to make them forgivable. I talk about parenting, wife-ing, how to mess up DIY projects, and one of my greatest passions, making burgers out of grass-fed beef. I invite you to stop by, flaws and all, and watch as I stumble around on the road to self-acceptance.
- Crazy Hooker to Crazy….Homemaker? ~ If I Can Do It, So Can You!
- Video Games for Hott Chicks, Working Women, and Moms
- Grass-Fed Beef 101
Go visit Flaws, Forgiven and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015