Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Let’s kick off this Monday by giving some love to Girliemom. Want to find out why this tech mom named her blog Girliemom? Keep reading!
Melissa Potvin is a mother of 3 girls and the founder of the Girliemom brand and blog. Melissa has over 15 years experience working in high tech for a major software company. Her career has spanned Professional Services, Mergers & Acquisitions and Global Operations. Melissa launched Girliemom in July of 2011 and enjoys blogging about work and family issues, beauty and style and sharing organizing tips. Melissa began her blog as a means to further tap into her love to write and is an aspiring author. Why the name Girliemom? Melissa is the mother of 3 girls ages 8, 10 and 12. Working full time while managing home, career and everything in between is her greatest challenge and she often enjoys to poke fun at herself. Melissa was recently featured on NBC Today Show and NBC Nightly News in response to a blog she wote about Telecommuting.
Checkout her Girliemom’s favorite posts:
Comment for roll call and then go visit Girliemom and share the comment love!
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017