Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Let’s kick off this Monday by giving some love to Girliemom. Want to find out why this tech mom named her blog Girliemom? Keep reading!
Melissa Potvin is a mother of 3 girls and the founder of the Girliemom brand and blog. Melissa has over 15 years experience working in high tech for a major software company. Her career has spanned Professional Services, Mergers & Acquisitions and Global Operations. Melissa launched Girliemom in July of 2011 and enjoys blogging about work and family issues, beauty and style and sharing organizing tips. Melissa began her blog as a means to further tap into her love to write and is an aspiring author. Why the name Girliemom? Melissa is the mother of 3 girls ages 8, 10 and 12. Working full time while managing home, career and everything in between is her greatest challenge and she often enjoys to poke fun at herself. Melissa was recently featured on NBC Today Show and NBC Nightly News in response to a blog she wote about Telecommuting.
Checkout her Girliemom’s favorite posts:
Comment for roll call and then go visit Girliemom and share the comment love!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017