For beautiful words about motherhood and so much more, you will love today’s featured blogger, Good Girl Gone Redneck.
Hey, y’all! I’m a native New Yorker who has been living in North Carolina since 2006. I started blogging after my daughter turned two (’09) and have found it to be both, an incredible outlet and an amazing resource.
I’ve met some of the most amazing people as I share my innermost thoughts on love, life, grief, loss, family and friendships. You’ll usually find me with my hair pulled back and my favorite pair of flip flops on (or, admittedly, barefoot!). So no need to get fancy, just come on by so we can get to know each other better. Hope to see you soon!
Go visit Good Girl Gone Redneck and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015