For beautiful words about motherhood and so much more, you will love today’s featured blogger, Good Girl Gone Redneck.
Hey, y’all! I’m a native New Yorker who has been living in North Carolina since 2006. I started blogging after my daughter turned two (’09) and have found it to be both, an incredible outlet and an amazing resource.
I’ve met some of the most amazing people as I share my innermost thoughts on love, life, grief, loss, family and friendships. You’ll usually find me with my hair pulled back and my favorite pair of flip flops on (or, admittedly, barefoot!). So no need to get fancy, just come on by so we can get to know each other better. Hope to see you soon!
Go visit Good Girl Gone Redneck and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016