For beautiful words about motherhood and so much more, you will love today’s featured blogger, Good Girl Gone Redneck.
Hey, y’all! I’m a native New Yorker who has been living in North Carolina since 2006. I started blogging after my daughter turned two (’09) and have found it to be both, an incredible outlet and an amazing resource.
I’ve met some of the most amazing people as I share my innermost thoughts on love, life, grief, loss, family and friendships. You’ll usually find me with my hair pulled back and my favorite pair of flip flops on (or, admittedly, barefoot!). So no need to get fancy, just come on by so we can get to know each other better. Hope to see you soon!
Go visit Good Girl Gone Redneck and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016