Happy Monday, friends!
Looking to add some organization, health tips or crafting ideas to your life? If so you’ll want to check out our featured blogger, Goodness. Gracious. Living.
Hello SITStahs! I’m so excited that it is my SITS Day! I am a Nutritionist, Mom (capitalized because it’s a big job), a neat freak, and a kamikaze crafter with an Etsy site. I started blogging on a whim this past June (I hit the publish button accidentally) and I haven’t stopped sharing nutrition tips, recipes, organizational finds, crafting ideas, and anything else that strikes my fancy. I hope you will read some of my favorite posts and come back for more. Enjoy and thanks for checking me out!
- Camp Is Over: Let The Mixed Feelings Begin
- Grape Tomato Heaven: The Easiest Sauce Ever!
- Alpha Mom Update: I Said Yes Again! I’m Teaching Upcycled Crafting!
Go visit Goodness. Gracious. Living. and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016