Happy Monday, friends!
Looking to add some organization, health tips or crafting ideas to your life? If so you’ll want to check out our featured blogger, Goodness. Gracious. Living.
Hello SITStahs! I’m so excited that it is my SITS Day! I am a Nutritionist, Mom (capitalized because it’s a big job), a neat freak, and a kamikaze crafter with an Etsy site. I started blogging on a whim this past June (I hit the publish button accidentally) and I haven’t stopped sharing nutrition tips, recipes, organizational finds, crafting ideas, and anything else that strikes my fancy. I hope you will read some of my favorite posts and come back for more. Enjoy and thanks for checking me out!
- Camp Is Over: Let The Mixed Feelings Begin
- Grape Tomato Heaven: The Easiest Sauce Ever!
- Alpha Mom Update: I Said Yes Again! I’m Teaching Upcycled Crafting!
Go visit Goodness. Gracious. Living. and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015