Happy Monday, friends!
Looking to add some organization, health tips or crafting ideas to your life? If so you’ll want to check out our featured blogger, Goodness. Gracious. Living.
Hello SITStahs! I’m so excited that it is my SITS Day! I am a Nutritionist, Mom (capitalized because it’s a big job), a neat freak, and a kamikaze crafter with an Etsy site. I started blogging on a whim this past June (I hit the publish button accidentally) and I haven’t stopped sharing nutrition tips, recipes, organizational finds, crafting ideas, and anything else that strikes my fancy. I hope you will read some of my favorite posts and come back for more. Enjoy and thanks for checking me out!
- Camp Is Over: Let The Mixed Feelings Begin
- Grape Tomato Heaven: The Easiest Sauce Ever!
- Alpha Mom Update: I Said Yes Again! I’m Teaching Upcycled Crafting!
Go visit Goodness. Gracious. Living. and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017