Happy Monday, friends!
Looking to add some organization, health tips or crafting ideas to your life? If so you’ll want to check out our featured blogger, Goodness. Gracious. Living.
Hello SITStahs! I’m so excited that it is my SITS Day! I am a Nutritionist, Mom (capitalized because it’s a big job), a neat freak, and a kamikaze crafter with an Etsy site. I started blogging on a whim this past June (I hit the publish button accidentally) and I haven’t stopped sharing nutrition tips, recipes, organizational finds, crafting ideas, and anything else that strikes my fancy. I hope you will read some of my favorite posts and come back for more. Enjoy and thanks for checking me out!
- Camp Is Over: Let The Mixed Feelings Begin
- Grape Tomato Heaven: The Easiest Sauce Ever!
- Alpha Mom Update: I Said Yes Again! I’m Teaching Upcycled Crafting!
Go visit Goodness. Gracious. Living. and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015