That was fast! Monday already? If you haven’t stopped by The SITS Girls recently, now is the time! We’ve got a brand new look that we are super excited to share. Come see!!
And while you’re here, be sure to help us give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Anna from Green Eyed Country Girl. She loves all things country!
Hello! My name is Anna, I live in Oklahoma, have green eyes and am a country girl! I blog at Green Eyed Country Girl about my journey as a photographer, fashion that I love, and other random bits and pieces of my life as a mom to two crazy kids and wife to Mr. Right. I love all things country: boots, hay bales, spurs, hats, etc. (NOT country blue & mauve!!) Iced coffee, nutella , & reeses minis are crucial to my well-being.
Green Eyed Country Girl recommends these 3 posts:
- Getting my MoJo for photography back
- The Journey or the Accomplishment
- The Craziest Day Ever…ok in a long time…ever.
Comment here first for roll call then go visit Green Eyed Country Girl and share the comment love!
- How To Create Fake Calligraphy - Feb 12, 2016
- How To Make Pinterest Work Really Hard For You - Feb 12, 2016
- Newbie’s Guide to Periscope - Feb 9, 2016
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015