That was fast! Monday already? If you haven’t stopped by The SITS Girls recently, now is the time! We’ve got a brand new look that we are super excited to share. Come see!!
And while you’re here, be sure to help us give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Anna from Green Eyed Country Girl. She loves all things country!
Hello! My name is Anna, I live in Oklahoma, have green eyes and am a country girl! I blog at Green Eyed Country Girl about my journey as a photographer, fashion that I love, and other random bits and pieces of my life as a mom to two crazy kids and wife to Mr. Right. I love all things country: boots, hay bales, spurs, hats, etc. (NOT country blue & mauve!!) Iced coffee, nutella , & reeses minis are crucial to my well-being. 🙂
Green Eyed Country Girl recommends these 3 posts:
- Getting my MoJo for photography back
- The Journey or the Accomplishment
- The Craziest Day Ever…ok in a long time…ever.
Comment here first for roll call then go visit Green Eyed Country Girl and share the comment love!
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016