That was fast! Monday already? If you haven’t stopped by The SITS Girls recently, now is the time! We’ve got a brand new look that we are super excited to share. Come see!!
And while you’re here, be sure to help us give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Anna from Green Eyed Country Girl. She loves all things country!
Hello! My name is Anna, I live in Oklahoma, have green eyes and am a country girl! I blog at Green Eyed Country Girl about my journey as a photographer, fashion that I love, and other random bits and pieces of my life as a mom to two crazy kids and wife to Mr. Right. I love all things country: boots, hay bales, spurs, hats, etc. (NOT country blue & mauve!!) Iced coffee, nutella , & reeses minis are crucial to my well-being.
Green Eyed Country Girl recommends these 3 posts:
- Getting my MoJo for photography back
- The Journey or the Accomplishment
- The Craziest Day Ever…ok in a long time…ever.
Comment here first for roll call then go visit Green Eyed Country Girl and share the comment love!
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015
- “Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas - Aug 3, 2015
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Aug 3, 2015
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015