We’ve got a special featured blogger who finds a way to “embrace the joy in everyday.” What a simple, yet important message. Whether she is writing about her adventures with “The Boy” or sharing grief resources for those who are dealing with loss, Michelle writes a beautiful blog.
Please give a big SITS Girl welcome to Michelle of This Little Light.
I’m just a girl, a wife, a mom, and a blogger who hopes to remind others of the sweet little joys of life that can so easily be overlooked. I survived the tragedy of my daughters coming into the world 4 months too soon, and hope that at “this little light,” my readers will see that their light can still shine, despite whatever heartbreaks they’ve endured. TLL is where I share my laughs, my joys (ode to “The Boy” and coffee!), my victories, my heartbreaks…and I hope it’s a place where others might be inspired!
These are worth the click:
Time to “roll call” by leaving a short comment below and then head on over to Michelle’s place!
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013