Let’s keep this week moving with today’s featured blogger, Growing Tweens.
Read all about how she is her growing her plants…I mean tweens!
I’m growing tweens right now. Not so much teaching them or training them or modeling them into something of my own choosing: mostly just watching the people they are becoming as it happens right before my eyes. Like growing a plant- I’m there to contribute and assist in well-being and health all I can…most of the work seems to be taking place within the object(s) of my affection.
I’m at the bit of motherhood after potty-training and before Trigonometry homework. It’s an in between phase. With four kiddos & two of them tweens in the house, I feel the impacts (odors) of puberty, pride in glimpses of good decision-making, agog at sudden signs of rebellion, and joy at embracing the chaos of it all with my hard-working hubby on a daily basis. Also, I’m a big fan of run-on sentences. I’m am so ready to enjoy meeting all of you on this my much-anticipated SITS feature blogger day!
Growing Tweens 3 Favorite Posts:
Let’s go! Comment below then head over to Growing Tweens and show plenty of comment love!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016