I love the name of today’s featured blogger. She is a happy housewife and proud of it! Please welcome Alethea from I’m Domestic…Not Dead!
Here’s a bit of Alethea’s story:
One year and a few months ago, my children decided to grow up and skip off to elementary school. I disagreed, but the state of Tennessee didn’t, which means I reluctantly relinquished my mommy duties over to a couple of twenty-somethings who know ’bout schoolin’ my kiddos better’n me. I’d felt I’d lost my job for the better part of the day and, to put it nicely, I freaked. I’m Domestic…not DEAD! is my therapizing, made-up words, trapped inside run-on sentences, dramatically flaired journey to figure out what the heck an elementary school empty-nester is. Turns out, she’s pretty darn cool. I’m hoping others might relate.
Some of Alethea’s favorite posts:
I’m Starting a Nudist Colony is a great solution for a common household problem.
Now it’s time for you to leave a quick comment for Roll Call, then head to I’m Domestic…Not Dead to get to know Alethea even more!
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015