I love the name of today’s featured blogger. She is a happy housewife and proud of it! Please welcome Alethea from I’m Domestic…Not Dead!
Here’s a bit of Alethea’s story:
One year and a few months ago, my children decided to grow up and skip off to elementary school. I disagreed, but the state of Tennessee didn’t, which means I reluctantly relinquished my mommy duties over to a couple of twenty-somethings who know ’bout schoolin’ my kiddos better’n me. I’d felt I’d lost my job for the better part of the day and, to put it nicely, I freaked. I’m Domestic…not DEAD! is my therapizing, made-up words, trapped inside run-on sentences, dramatically flaired journey to figure out what the heck an elementary school empty-nester is. Turns out, she’s pretty darn cool. I’m hoping others might relate.
Some of Alethea’s favorite posts:
I’m Starting a Nudist Colony is a great solution for a common household problem.
Now it’s time for you to leave a quick comment for Roll Call, then head to I’m Domestic…Not Dead to get to know Alethea even more!
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012