We made it to the weekend! Let’s celebrate with one final featured blogger for the week.
Here is Missi from Havoc to Heaven.
I am the President and CEO of the Smith House (according to me). I am married to a very patient man and we have four children all within 3 1/2 years of each other – including a set of twins. Let’s just say I log more miles on my car then a NY taxi driver. I am one crazy, busy lady. But – I know that the kids will be off to college soon enough so I relish the craziness for now!
I love to see things that were once havoc turn into heaven on earth. Hence my blog name, havoc-to-heaven! There is nothing more satisfying than a great “before and after”!
I am a self taught designer who has a passion for paint colors, fabrics, vintage accessories and cottage/farmhouse style.
Fun posts to read:
You know the drill:
- Leave a comment on this post as part of your daily roll call responsibility.
- Go visit Havoc to Heaven and share the comment love!
- Have a good weekend.
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Mar 19, 2014
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013