Great book recommendations, yummy recipes, and so much more. That is what you will get from today’s featured blogger, Hearth and Homefront.
Hi there, I’m Moira! I’m a book nerd, foodie and a New England girl transplanted to the Oklahoma prairie. Hearth and Homefront is my place to share my favorite recipes, the books I can’t get enough of and my life as an Air Force wife, adoptive mama, tea addict and occasional runner. I believe that life is a little sweeter with something to read and a cup of tea (or wine)! And of course, a slice of cake on the side
Go visit Hearth and Homefront and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- “Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas - Aug 3, 2015
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Aug 3, 2015
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015