New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
Debbie from Love The Decor loves anything that has to do with home and because of that she feels it’s important to spend time “creating homes of distinction one room at a time.”
Debbie leaves no space untouched as she makes over not just bedrooms, but furniture and light fixtures as well. She even used fabric left over from a stool makeover to provide the final touches on a once boring shower curtain.
Now that’s ingenuity at it’s finest.
And, as always, when you see this:
Leave a comment!
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011