Bernie from One Mixed Bag is a tell-it-like-it-is gal with a lot to say. You’re certain to have a laugh. Let’s meet her because she’s today’s featured blogger!
Here’s a bit about Bernie in her own words:
In a quirky and humorous voice that’s decidedly mine, I introduce you to Mr. Bernie (my husband), play show-and-tell with my collection of eclectic purses, entertain you with wacky vintage ads on Wordless Wednesday and simply speak whatever crosses my mind. My blog presents one mixed bag of laughter and love and living that reminds all of us not to take life too seriously.
Here are some of Bernie’s favorite posts:
A hilarious look at a fitness class in Zumba Kicked my Assa.
A Simple Wooden Plate=Love details one of her favorite wedding gifts.
A debate on present-opening in You’re Not The Boss of Me.
Check in here for Roll Call, and then head to Bernie’s for more chuckles at One Mixed Bag.
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015