Bernie from One Mixed Bag is a tell-it-like-it-is gal with a lot to say. You’re certain to have a laugh. Let’s meet her because she’s today’s featured blogger!
Here’s a bit about Bernie in her own words:
In a quirky and humorous voice that’s decidedly mine, I introduce you to Mr. Bernie (my husband), play show-and-tell with my collection of eclectic purses, entertain you with wacky vintage ads on Wordless Wednesday and simply speak whatever crosses my mind. My blog presents one mixed bag of laughter and love and living that reminds all of us not to take life too seriously.
Here are some of Bernie’s favorite posts:
A hilarious look at a fitness class in Zumba Kicked my Assa.
A Simple Wooden Plate=Love details one of her favorite wedding gifts.
A debate on present-opening in You’re Not The Boss of Me.
Check in here for Roll Call, and then head to Bernie’s for more chuckles at One Mixed Bag.
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012