Today’s featured blogger is Improving Me with Keia Lee. Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
I am a Wife, Mommy, full-time Loan Officer, blogger, writer, reader & Mormon who struggles daily keeping my home, time & life organized & under control. I am constantly trying to make myself better & strive towards accomplishing my goals, my dreams!
I don’t want to be a product of what life made me. I want to be in the driver’s seat making my life what I want it to be.
Go visit Improving Me with Keia Lee and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015