Today’s featured blogger is Improving Me with Keia Lee. Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
I am a Wife, Mommy, full-time Loan Officer, blogger, writer, reader & Mormon who struggles daily keeping my home, time & life organized & under control. I am constantly trying to make myself better & strive towards accomplishing my goals, my dreams!
I don’t want to be a product of what life made me. I want to be in the driver’s seat making my life what I want it to be.
Go visit Improving Me with Keia Lee and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015
- “Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas - Aug 3, 2015
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Aug 3, 2015
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015