Today’s featured blogger is Improving Me with Keia Lee. Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
I am a Wife, Mommy, full-time Loan Officer, blogger, writer, reader & Mormon who struggles daily keeping my home, time & life organized & under control. I am constantly trying to make myself better & strive towards accomplishing my goals, my dreams!
I don’t want to be a product of what life made me. I want to be in the driver’s seat making my life what I want it to be.
Go visit Improving Me with Keia Lee and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015