Today’s featured blogger is Improving Me with Keia Lee. Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
I am a Wife, Mommy, full-time Loan Officer, blogger, writer, reader & Mormon who struggles daily keeping my home, time & life organized & under control. I am constantly trying to make myself better & strive towards accomplishing my goals, my dreams!
I don’t want to be a product of what life made me. I want to be in the driver’s seat making my life what I want it to be.
Go visit Improving Me with Keia Lee and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017