Today’s featured blogger is Improving Me with Keia Lee. Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
I am a Wife, Mommy, full-time Loan Officer, blogger, writer, reader & Mormon who struggles daily keeping my home, time & life organized & under control. I am constantly trying to make myself better & strive towards accomplishing my goals, my dreams!
I don’t want to be a product of what life made me. I want to be in the driver’s seat making my life what I want it to be.
Go visit Improving Me with Keia Lee and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016