Our feature blogger today is Independent Travel Cats. If you want to know what it’s like to live in a bustling city and travel the world, then make sure to stop by her site and say hi!
We are a young couple living in the San Francisco Bay area and love both independent travel and cats, hence our name! We travel the world as much as our work schedules allow and then share our travel tips, advice, and stories. We are also very interested in travel history, research, and charity work so all these things are also generously sprinkled into our blog. We hope you’ll check us out and join us as we make our first trip to Asia in April!
- Planning a Day at Yosemite National Park
- How to use Airbnb to Save Money and Meet Locals
- Getting Naked in Germany: Relaxing at the Friedrichsbad Baths in Baden-Baden
Go visit Independent Travel Cats and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017