Our feature blogger today is Independent Travel Cats. If you want to know what it’s like to live in a bustling city and travel the world, then make sure to stop by her site and say hi!
We are a young couple living in the San Francisco Bay area and love both independent travel and cats, hence our name! We travel the world as much as our work schedules allow and then share our travel tips, advice, and stories. We are also very interested in travel history, research, and charity work so all these things are also generously sprinkled into our blog. We hope you’ll check us out and join us as we make our first trip to Asia in April!
- Planning a Day at Yosemite National Park
- How to use Airbnb to Save Money and Meet Locals
- Getting Naked in Germany: Relaxing at the Friedrichsbad Baths in Baden-Baden
Go visit Independent Travel Cats and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016