Good day to you! We hope it’s getting off to a fabulous start.
Our featured blogger today named her blog with a tip of her hat to a Jane Austen novel. Say hello to Ronnica of Ignorant Historian!
Here’s what Ronnica has to say for herself:
My blog name, “Ignorant Historian,” comes from a Jane Austen quote, so it’s no surprise I’m a big reader. I’ve been unemployed for a month and am self-publishing my futuristic young adult novel in a few weeks, so these are big days for me. As someone who is unintentionally single and purposefully sexually abstinent, I frequently blog about singleness and my faith.
Some of Ronnica’s favorite posts are:
Considering contentment v. complacency in Too Comfortable
Children, Pneumonia and Tornadoes, Oh My! outlines a crazy time.
Her upcoming goals in 30 Before 30.
Now check in here with a quick Roll Call comment, and head over to Ignorant Historian for more of Ronnica!
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015