We’re happy to give one of our regular contributors her SITS day today! Kimberly from Adventures in Blogging has lots of blogging tips to share with you!
I love my best friend, our spoiled animals, photography, reading, and laughing loudly. I share everything I’m learning on my adventure to becoming the Oprah of the Blogosphere.
When my photography blog started growing, my email was flooded with questions about blogging and during a happy hour with a friend Adventures in Blogging was created. Today I have three blogs and I’m having a blast! It’s easy when your kids have four legs.
Here are some of Kim’s favorite posts:
Bloggers Need a Thick Skin When Dealing With Negative Blog Comments is sage advice for us all on a familiar topic.
Learn some time management tricks in 7 Things That Help Me Manage 3 Blogs While Working Full Time.
It’s a Beee-oootch When TimThumb Opens Your Site’s Back Door deals with bad things happening to good bloggers!
Check in below for Roll Call and then head over for more Adventures in Blogging with Kimberly!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - May 21, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013