We’re happy to give one of our regular contributors her SITS day today! Kimberly from Adventures in Blogging has lots of blogging tips to share with you!
I love my best friend, our spoiled animals, photography, reading, and laughing loudly. I share everything I’m learning on my adventure to becoming the Oprah of the Blogosphere.
When my photography blog started growing, my email was flooded with questions about blogging and during a happy hour with a friend Adventures in Blogging was created. Today I have three blogs and I’m having a blast! It’s easy when your kids have four legs.
Here are some of Kim’s favorite posts:
Bloggers Need a Thick Skin When Dealing With Negative Blog Comments is sage advice for us all on a familiar topic.
Learn some time management tricks in 7 Things That Help Me Manage 3 Blogs While Working Full Time.
It’s a Beee-oootch When TimThumb Opens Your Site’s Back Door deals with bad things happening to good bloggers!
Check in below for Roll Call and then head over for more Adventures in Blogging with Kimberly!
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015