Today’s featured blogger loves lists! Thus the name, Kiss My List. Make sure to stop on by and say hi.
Hi – I’m Dana. Here’s the deal:
1. I started a blog as a way to channel my slightly obsessive energy.
2. I named it Kiss my List. It’s a play on my love for lists and my slightly irreverent attitude.
3. My blog is like me – many different faces, but always celebrating life. Humor, parenting, marriage, book reviews, DIY for dummies like me, travel, deep thoughts – whatever strikes my fancy when I sit down to write.
4. I keep writing because I love it, and I love meeting the fabulous people (like you!) floating around on the Internet.
Go visit Kiss my List and share the comment love!Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016
- Write Stellar Instagram Captions With These Formatting Tips - Apr 15, 2016