Today’s featured blogger loves lists! Thus the name, Kiss My List. Make sure to stop on by and say hi.
Hi – I’m Dana. Here’s the deal:
1. I started a blog as a way to channel my slightly obsessive energy.
2. I named it Kiss my List. It’s a play on my love for lists and my slightly irreverent attitude.
3. My blog is like me – many different faces, but always celebrating life. Humor, parenting, marriage, book reviews, DIY for dummies like me, travel, deep thoughts – whatever strikes my fancy when I sit down to write.
4. I keep writing because I love it, and I love meeting the fabulous people (like you!) floating around on the Internet.
Go visit Kiss my List and share the comment love!Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017