Today’s featured blogger loves lists! Thus the name, Kiss My List. Make sure to stop on by and say hi.
Hi – I’m Dana. Here’s the deal:
1. I started a blog as a way to channel my slightly obsessive energy.
2. I named it Kiss my List. It’s a play on my love for lists and my slightly irreverent attitude.
3. My blog is like me – many different faces, but always celebrating life. Humor, parenting, marriage, book reviews, DIY for dummies like me, travel, deep thoughts – whatever strikes my fancy when I sit down to write.
4. I keep writing because I love it, and I love meeting the fabulous people (like you!) floating around on the Internet.
Go visit Kiss my List and share the comment love!Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015