Today’s featured blogger loves lists! Thus the name, Kiss My List. Make sure to stop on by and say hi.
Hi – I’m Dana. Here’s the deal:
1. I started a blog as a way to channel my slightly obsessive energy.
2. I named it Kiss my List. It’s a play on my love for lists and my slightly irreverent attitude.
3. My blog is like me – many different faces, but always celebrating life. Humor, parenting, marriage, book reviews, DIY for dummies like me, travel, deep thoughts – whatever strikes my fancy when I sit down to write.
4. I keep writing because I love it, and I love meeting the fabulous people (like you!) floating around on the Internet.
Go visit Kiss my List and share the comment love!Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015