Today’s featured blogger loves lists! Thus the name, Kiss My List. Make sure to stop on by and say hi.
Hi – I’m Dana. Here’s the deal:
1. I started a blog as a way to channel my slightly obsessive energy.
2. I named it Kiss my List. It’s a play on my love for lists and my slightly irreverent attitude.
3. My blog is like me – many different faces, but always celebrating life. Humor, parenting, marriage, book reviews, DIY for dummies like me, travel, deep thoughts – whatever strikes my fancy when I sit down to write.
4. I keep writing because I love it, and I love meeting the fabulous people (like you!) floating around on the Internet.
Go visit Kiss my List and share the comment love!Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015