Head to Kitchen Anatomy for some tasty recipes and maybe a little health advice too!
Hi! I’m Meggan. I’ve decided to join my two favorite things: cooking & anatomy. Cooking and anatomy you ask? Don’t worry for all of you that have squeamish bellies, it’s not as it sounds! I am a full time Physician Assistant student who’s main stress reliever is creating something delicious in the kitchen. Come check out my collection of recipes, perhaps gain some friendly advice on your health, and allow me to share my experiences as a busy wife trying to survive Physician Assistant school.
Kitchen Anatomy suggest these 3 posts:
- Individual Taco Cups
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Wraps
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce & Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Go visit Kitchen Anatomy and leave some comment love! But first, comment below for roll call!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016