Head to Kitchen Anatomy for some tasty recipes and maybe a little health advice too!
Hi! I’m Meggan. I’ve decided to join my two favorite things: cooking & anatomy. Cooking and anatomy you ask? Don’t worry for all of you that have squeamish bellies, it’s not as it sounds! I am a full time Physician Assistant student who’s main stress reliever is creating something delicious in the kitchen. Come check out my collection of recipes, perhaps gain some friendly advice on your health, and allow me to share my experiences as a busy wife trying to survive Physician Assistant school.
Kitchen Anatomy suggest these 3 posts:
- Individual Taco Cups
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Wraps
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce & Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Go visit Kitchen Anatomy and leave some comment love! But first, comment below for roll call!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016