Head to Kitchen Anatomy for some tasty recipes and maybe a little health advice too!
Hi! I’m Meggan. I’ve decided to join my two favorite things: cooking & anatomy. Cooking and anatomy you ask? Don’t worry for all of you that have squeamish bellies, it’s not as it sounds! I am a full time Physician Assistant student who’s main stress reliever is creating something delicious in the kitchen. Come check out my collection of recipes, perhaps gain some friendly advice on your health, and allow me to share my experiences as a busy wife trying to survive Physician Assistant school.
Kitchen Anatomy suggest these 3 posts:
- Individual Taco Cups
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Wraps
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce & Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Go visit Kitchen Anatomy and leave some comment love! But first, comment below for roll call!
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015