It’s time to shower another SITStah in gooey comment goodness!
Meet Kim of The Coffee Pot Chronicles.
We just love Kim- if you aren’t following her on twitter, get to it- she is so fun to tweet with. Kim is a hilarious sassy pants and a Las Vegas blogger- who doesn’t love Vegas?
Miss Kim’s bio:
I am a 30-something happily married stay at home wife and part-time student who can best be described as a coffee loving, sarcastic writer and photographer from Las Vegas. I began blogging in late 2010 when I realized I needed to start writing again following a two year hiatus. Over the past year and a half I’ve watched my writing evolve and grow as I tackle a chaotic schedule, document old Las Vegas through photos, take on weight loss, and navigate life. Blogging has become my outlet, a living memoir of sorts that keeps my mind busy when I don’t have a camera in hand or life gets crazy. And thankfully, I have an incredible husband who puts up with my antics and fully supports my creative endeavors.
Posts she thinks you’ll love!
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013