It’s almost turkey time!
But before stuffing ourselves let’s give a warm welcome to today’s featured blogger
Lemon Drop Pie!
Many people mistakenly think Lemon Drop Pie is a food blog, when in fact I am not even a good cook! When I was thinking of a name for my blog, I wanted to show the sweet things in my life: my daughters. They came along years after a “sour” part of my life: my cancer diagnosis. In fact, my daughter helped me come up with the name Lemon Drop Pie; we were sitting together on my bed, and I was thinking “lemon drops” would capture both sweet and sour. Lily, getting bored as I was daydreaming, said, “Let’s make a pie!” and threw the sheets over both our heads. And so “Lemon Drop Pie” was created! I write about the events that make up all of our lives; the happiness and the sadness. I wouldn’t trade this life for anything! And so my motto goes: Serve me up a slice of that sweet ‘n sour life!
Lemon Drop Pie’s Favorite Posts:
- When a Man Goes Shopping…
- Background of a Profile Picture (Literally!)
- How YOU can help breast cancer research without giving a dime.
Go visit Lemon Drop Pie and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below first!
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015