It’s almost turkey time!
But before stuffing ourselves let’s give a warm welcome to today’s featured blogger
Lemon Drop Pie!
Many people mistakenly think Lemon Drop Pie is a food blog, when in fact I am not even a good cook! When I was thinking of a name for my blog, I wanted to show the sweet things in my life: my daughters. They came along years after a “sour” part of my life: my cancer diagnosis. In fact, my daughter helped me come up with the name Lemon Drop Pie; we were sitting together on my bed, and I was thinking “lemon drops” would capture both sweet and sour. Lily, getting bored as I was daydreaming, said, “Let’s make a pie!” and threw the sheets over both our heads. And so “Lemon Drop Pie” was created! I write about the events that make up all of our lives; the happiness and the sadness. I wouldn’t trade this life for anything! And so my motto goes: Serve me up a slice of that sweet ‘n sour life!
Lemon Drop Pie’s Favorite Posts:
- When a Man Goes Shopping…
- Background of a Profile Picture (Literally!)
- How YOU can help breast cancer research without giving a dime.
Go visit Lemon Drop Pie and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below first!
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015