It’s almost turkey time!
But before stuffing ourselves let’s give a warm welcome to today’s featured blogger
Lemon Drop Pie!
Many people mistakenly think Lemon Drop Pie is a food blog, when in fact I am not even a good cook! When I was thinking of a name for my blog, I wanted to show the sweet things in my life: my daughters. They came along years after a “sour” part of my life: my cancer diagnosis. In fact, my daughter helped me come up with the name Lemon Drop Pie; we were sitting together on my bed, and I was thinking “lemon drops” would capture both sweet and sour. Lily, getting bored as I was daydreaming, said, “Let’s make a pie!” and threw the sheets over both our heads. And so “Lemon Drop Pie” was created! I write about the events that make up all of our lives; the happiness and the sadness. I wouldn’t trade this life for anything! And so my motto goes: Serve me up a slice of that sweet ‘n sour life!
Lemon Drop Pie’s Favorite Posts:
- When a Man Goes Shopping…
- Background of a Profile Picture (Literally!)
- How YOU can help breast cancer research without giving a dime.
Go visit Lemon Drop Pie and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below first!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016