We’ve got a good one today!
Meet Jeanne of Life in Cleveland.
I was an architect, knitter, and world traveler before my life was happily hijacked by my kids – a fashion obsessed redhead and a baby so chill we nicknamed him the dude. Now I blog mainly about my adventures with them in the city I love, Cleveland, Ohio. But! Also! Despite no longer working in architecture I couldn’t walk away from design completely. So my blog is filled with my creative pursuits – knitting, sewing (attempts), cooking, photography, and my hand painted yarn company, Destination Yarn.
Due to technical difficulties, we got her up late today, so get over there and give her some comment loving!
Oh! Today is the last day to win an amazing Colorado summer camp experience for a child! Only SEVEN entries. You could so win this.
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013
- Braces or Invisalign? - Jun 3, 2013
- #FrozenFacts Twitter Party & KitchenAid Sweepstakes - Mar 13, 2013